Dig! Fight! Explore! Build!...Touch!
Carve out your own adventure in the infinite possibilities offered by Terraria! Explore vast fantasy worlds by soaring up to floating islands in the sky or excavating down to the depths of the earth. Wage war on hundreds of different enemies and giant bosses with weapons and armor you've crafted yourself. Build amazing structures and dwellings with ease, laying brick and stone with an intuitive touch interface. Share the adventure with your friends, with online and splitscreen multiplayer.
Hundreds of hours of entertainment await in Terraria. The only limit is your own imagination.
- Intuitive touchscreen controls: Reach directly into the world of Terraria, and fashion elaborate structures with your fingertips.
- Get social: up to 8 players can inhabit your world online, or enjoy up to four-player splitscreen using your Wii Remotes!
- Post your in-game accomplishments on Miiverse and see how you fare on the global leaderboards!
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Jun 16, 2016
- No. of Players
- up to 8 players
- Action, Adventure
- 505 Games
- Engine Software
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.