Tennis 1920s is a realistic tennis game featuring tactical gameplay across a variety of incredible, life-like locations – all set in the roaring ’20s!
Transport yourself back to the 1920s – the golden age of tennis – in Tennis 1920s. Join refined ladies and gentlemen partaking in a good old-fashioned battle of wits and skill on the court.
Use Joy-Con or touch/swipe controls to place shots and dictate where your player moves. As you play, our new AI system learns your playstyle and can play tennis games as you against other players when you are away.
Do you prefer to serve and volley or stick to the baseline and smash powerful forehands? Whatever your style, hit tennis courts and enjoy tactical gameplay while honing your skills. Compete with players from all over the world and become number one tennis champion!
• Play with precision using Joy-Con or touch/swipe controls.
• Immerse yourself in realistic 3D tennis play with true motion ball and shot physics.
• Enjoy lag-free action in league, tournament and practice matches.
• Earn trophies in major tournaments.
• Train your AI character to play just like you.
• Choose one of the 7 tennis player character types.
• Customize and develop your in-game character into an ultimate tennis pro.
• Join private clubs, earn prizes, and climb global leaderboards!
- Release date:
- June 30, 2020
- 1 player
- Sports, Action, Simulation, Arcade
- Helium9 Games
- Helium9 Games
- Game file size:
- 486 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Latin American Spanish, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
- Internet connection
©2019 Helium9 Games