We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
In Disney Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion, gamers will play as Mickey Mouse as he infiltrates the Castle of Illusion on a quest to put an end to the evil witch Mizrabel's diabolical intentions.
• Disney Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion offers a special drawing and painting function that will allow players to create an interactive world by using the stylus to draw objects in the bottom screen that magically transform into classic Disney-style 2D illustrations. Utilizing the game’s unparalleled dual screen integration, players will then move their creations to the top screen where they are further transformed into beautiful, fully realized objects that pop off the screen in stunning 3D.
• Players will utilize the core “Disney Epic Mickey” gameplay mechanic of paint and thinner while playing as Mickey Mouse in an attempt to save classic Disney Toon characters.
• Players will engage in epic boss battles with familiar Disney villains using attacks involving the power of illusions to surprise players.
• Players will adventure through game levels based on animated Disney films such as Peter Pan and Aladdin, as well as interact with beloved Disney characters.
• In between adventures, players can develop their own fortress by taking a small fort and expanding it into a thriving castle.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.