Explore the ever-changing, verdant labyrinth Tangledeep in this turn-based dungeon crawling RPG!
Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above.
Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!
* Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 12 unique jobs with over 100 skills.
* Choose between three game modes – including Adventure Mode, which removes the pain of permadeath.
* Capture nearly any monster in the game and raise them in the Monster Corral as a pet, or breed them with other monsters!
Make your experience easier, harder, or just plain wackier with over 10 included Game Modifiers.
* Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system and planting magic trees.
* Explore ITEM DREAMS, randomized mini-dungeons where anything goes, and power up your gear!
* Take in the scenery – comprised of beautiful 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
* Relax to a beautiful soundtrack inspired by the most legendary RPGs of the 16-bit era, composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta, Grant Kirkhope, and Norihiko Hibino!
NINTENDO SWITCH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Encounter and capture strange new creatures throughout the dungeon, such as the spiky Hardshell Snapper and frosty Polarattler!
Explore a new area at the start of your adventure, Riverstone Waterway, with its unique biome and challenges!
Redesigned controls and interface specifically for Switch Joy-Cons and Pro Controller!
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright 2019 Impact Gameworks
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.