Talk it Out: Handheld Game
IF YOU’RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, YOU’RE HALFWAY THERE!
Everyone knows communication is the key to a successful relationship. So we decided to make it difficult for you! (You’re welcome.) All you need is six minutes, two players, one Nintendo Switch™, half a brain, and ample room for confusion.
Talk It Out is a co-operative guessing game with a twist. Pick up your Nintendo Switch™, grab a friend, and start “talking”. You need to figure out what your co-player is seeing. Ask a question, get an answer. Simple enough, right?
Not when your choice of questions is… less than co-operative. And the answers seem to make no sense. So choose wisely, and try to read between the lines. Because what is communication without interpretation? Bound to fail, that’s what!
We should probably mention you’re on a timer, too. No pressure.
Talk It Out features:
- Odd questions and downright rude responses
- Short game rounds for quick coffee break fun
- 2 additional unlockable item packs
- 3 difficulty settings (because who wants to win ALL the time?)
- 6 character choices that affect gameplay
- A chance to make new friends!
- Tons of opportunity for misunderstanding and losing friends!
- A cat with underwear on its head for some reason
- Release date:
- Sep 20, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Communication, Multiplayer, Party
- Pat-o-logic Studio
- Game file size:
- 403 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Pat-o-logic Studio