Available Now Coming Nov 10, 2009
Live out the rockstar life of JONAS, and find out how everyday life collides with the pop star world in the new JONAS DS video game!
Live out the rockstar life of JONAS, and find out how everyday life collides with the pop star world in the new JONAS DS video game! Play as band members Nick, Joe and Kevin and tear up the stage, juggle school and friends and still make it home in time for dinner. Take on outrageous adventures set in your favorite TV show locations with JONAS music and friends Stella, Macy and more! But look out…legions of fans will keep you on your toes in this non-stop, hilarious adventure with your favorite superstar idols.
• Play as the hottest rockstars on the planet -- Nick, Joe and Kevin
• Strike the right guitar action chords to overcome obstacles and keep JONAS-mania under control. Discover guitar action chords unique to each Lucas brother and launch them at key moments to help Nick, Joe and Kevin steer clear of fan trouble!
• Tear up the stage with JONAS and perform in 6 live concerts.
• Take on hilarious adventures with Nick, Joe and Kevin and visit exciting locations from the JONAS TV show like the firehouse, school and more!
• Help Nick, Joe and Kevin complete tasks around the house and at school in exciting minigames
• Customize super stylish outfits to create cool looks for school and then rock it for the stage
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?