Fire Emblem Fates: RevelationNintendo 3DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Your battle. Your future. Your fate.
Two kingdoms have met at the crossroads of war, and you've walked the path of loyalty or kinship. Yet some mysteries remain unsolved. After purchasing either the Fire Emblem™ Fates: Birthright version or the Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest version, take a leap of faith in this third path by aligning with neither royal family. The secrets you seek await you in another realm. Dare to discover the hidden truth.
In this revelatory Fire Emblem™ experience, your customized avatar is the main hero. An army of knights, mages, archers and more are at your command for the most challenging battles in series history. Each unit and weapon has strengths and weaknesses that you must balance against the foes they face. Partner your allies on the battlefield so they can support one another in combat. Building relationships is key—the closer your allies become, the better they’ll fight together.
- An epic storyline centered on the main character who is forced to choose between his bloodline and the family who raised him
- Play as either a male or female protagonist; this customized avatar is the main character
- New "My Castle" area to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships
- Have StreetPass™ encounters with other players to visit their My Castle or battle against their armies to have the chance to recruit them.
- amiibo™ compatibility–scan the corresponding amiibo and Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin will appear in your game for you to battle and recruit. (amiibo sold separately. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Visit amiibo.com for specific details on how each amiibo works.)
- A series of DLC maps will be available for purchase, with new maps releasing every week (from 2/19 – 4/21)
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Mar 10, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Role-Playing
- Intelligent Systems
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.