Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon.
Along the way, Death discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation.
Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives, in Darksiders II.
The Wii U version of Darksiders II includes a selection of Bonus Content not included on the disc for the other formats. This includes:
- Argul’s Tomb – The game’s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect.
- Death Rides Pack – Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign.
- Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs – New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game.
- Deadly Despair Pack – Upgraded horse speed boost.
- Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game.
- Play Death – Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell.
- Epic Universe – Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization – Thousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specialisations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability – Side quests, vast open world, endless equipment combinations, Skill Tree customization and leveling system offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders II again and again.
- Traversal – Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Wii U GamePad– Play Darksiders II like never before using the using the Wii U GamePad screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Vigil Games
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.