Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EPNintendo Switch
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is an exploratory adventure with an emphasis on audiovisual style.
Traverse a mythic little realm, use a sword to do battle & evoke 'sworcery' to solve mystical musical mysteries. Experience a videogame world that is affected by moon phases & help a wandering warrior monk complete her woeful errand.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada.
- Capy, Superbrothers & Jim Guthrie bring you this old-fangled mythopoetic journey on console for the first time.
- Guide a warrior monk on a laid-back adventure in a bronze age mountain wilderness, overcome occasionally hard-hitting battles & solve mystical, musical puzzles to help The Scythian complete her woeful errand.
- A fevered famicom dream. Explore a lavishly-pixelated mythopoetic storyworld affected by real-life moon phases.
- A prog rock concept record you can hang out in. Treat your ears to an album's worth of original music created by the legendary composer Jim Guthrie.
- Choose your style of questing: Tip-tap using the Switch console's touch-able Touch screen, in handheld mode held by your hands, docked and using a Joy-Con to point-and-click, or even with a controller.
- Don't worry, we cut Twitter.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- October 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Capybara Games
- Capybara Games
Copyright 2018 Superbrothers Inc & Capybara Games Inc.