Super Sportmatchen is a fun and fantastical retro party sports game for up to four players!
Enjoy a fine selection of sport disciplines, ranging from the frantic and fast paced to the relaxed and playful! Invite your friends, foes and family to a game of fun competitive sports!
- A collection of highly varied and fantastical sports
- Team up in a 2 vs 2 tournament or let each sporter fend for themselves
- Upload your scores to the online leaderboards and gloat together with others around the world
- Set up your own tournaments by selecting the sports in the order that you want
- A host of cute animals are waiting to help you out, whether it is by fetching balls, being thrown or being fed delicious candy!
- Tak Fujii is extreeeme!
Find out interesting facts about your fellow competitors, such as:
Who has the fastest fingers and the steadiest hands?
Who can withstand the pressure to perform under extreme stress?
Who will flamboyantly brag when the victory is theirs?
Who will reveal themselves as the sore losers that they truly are?
Was your sports career ruined by an unfortunate knee accident? Gloat in your own competitive awesomeness! Enjoy being the best at something! Feel the rush of excitement as you set a new world record! Imagine yourself at the top of the podium!
Remember that winning isn't everything, but winners have more fun!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 24, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Sports, Arcade
- DANGEN Entertainment
- Kaj Forell Video Game Brand
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 DANGEN Entertainment, All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.