Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A frantic brawler game to play alone or with up-to 4 friends.
Super Rocket Shootout is a frantic 2D pixelart brawler game, mixing platformer and fighting mechanics. Charming characters, destructible environments, cool weapons and awesome jetpack make this a blast to play alone or with up-to 4 friends.
Twins never have it easy, and it’s no different for Maurice and El Bruto! Frustrated with their inability to execute on their elaborately planned bank heists, they squabble and bicker only the way brothers can, leaving a trail of chaos and destruction behind them.
SUPER ROCKET SHOOTOUT is a frantic and fun 2D pixelart brawler game, mixing platformer and fighting mechanics for up to 4 players (CPU or local multiplayer). The combat system is both accessible and deep, with super agile jetpack-induced movements, combos, super attacks, counters, extras weapons and more!
Jetpack, Guns and Explosions
- Master your jetpack and slip right behind your enemies.
- Use your shotgun from a distance or at melee range.
- Throw homing missiles, boomerangs, teleport-bombs and many more crazy weapons.
Deep fighting system
- Use your shield wisely, throw perfect blocks.
- Build combos and fill up your Super meter.
- Throw devastating Super Moves, Super Attacks and Counters."
Lots of content
- Engaging story mode, local multi player mode, team play.
- 8 playable characters with each its own abilities and Super Attack.
- 8 interactive and destructible stages.
- Tons of achievements and un-lockable extra weapons.
Super Rocket Shootout is a great way to hang with friends and enjoy the charming game characters, as well as a perfect outlet to release any pent-up frustrations!
Super Rocket Shootout was developed by Oddly Shaped Pixels, a one man development studio with its global headquarters in Lyon France.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 05, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Party, Fighting, First Person, Action, Platformer
- Plug In Digital
- Oddly Shaped Pixels
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Plug In Digital. All explosions reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.