Super One More Jump is a hand-crafted, frantic, one touch arcade platformer.
Simple to learn one button controls. Hard to master levels. Test your muscle memory, concentration and sanity!
Features: Now fully reworked & upgraded for the Nintendo Switch!
- 100+ Hand crafted levels
- Insanely-hard challenge levels! (Seriously, enter at own risk..)
- Endless mode : New random level every play!
- 2 player vs. mode. Compete for the highest score & glory!
- Up to 4 players crazy co-op mode
- Original music soundtrack by Batterie
- Customise your character with easily unlockable themes & avatars from some of our favorite artists;
- Toby Dixon(@tbdxn)
- Ilija Melentijevic (@iLkKke)
- Cocefi (@chickysprout)
- Sven 'ptoing' Ruthner (@the_ptoing)
- Mister Hk (@mr_hk_)
- Stephane Boutin (@JGSBoutain)
- Helm (@helm_ll)
- Anders Gullmarsvik (@itchabop)
- Ian Cid (@skydevilpalm)
How to Play:
- Press any button to JUMP
- Time your JUMPS between platforms using power ups, patience and skill
- Collect all three level diamonds to master the level
From the studio that brought you Death Squared. Haven't played it? Shame on you :)
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 25, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 125 MB
- Arcade, Platformer, Party, Other
- SMG Studio
- SMG Studio / Premo Games
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Made in Australia. That big island on the other side of the world.
SMG Studio & Premo Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.