Super Mario Party™
Super-charged fun for friends and family—now with online play in board game mode and certain minigames!
Turn the tables on opponents as you race across the board to collect the most stars in the original four-player* Mario Party series board game mode—now with newly-added online play.** Join the full-on frenzy with friends and family!
Whether you’re pedaling tricycles, flipping meat, or who knows what else, you’ll use Joy-Con™ controllers in clever ways across wild minigames. Some are all-out free-for-alls, others are 2 vs 2, or even 1 vs 3! Set up a private room and play your favorites and enjoy some friendly competition with friends online.***
Master the minigames
Discover 80 minigames packed with wildly different challenges and clever uses of Joy-Con™ controllers. Not sure what to play first? Here are a few minigames to get the party started!
Race on a teeny-tiny trike and pedal like mad in a short race to the finish line!
Cook every surface of the cube! When a surface is fully cooked, the Joy-Con controller will rumble.
The more central your character is in the photo, the more points you get. Try to be the center of attention!
Bump your rivals out of the area!
Fuzzy Flight School
Avoid the Fuzzies! If you hit three, you’re out!
Smash and Crab
Dodge the hammers to survive!
Party like you’ve never partied before
Whether playing solo or with friends, there’s a mode for every party.
Look who’s coming to the party!
Choose from 20 playable Mushroom Kingdom characters.
Cheerful. Inspiring. Jumpy. Everyone loves Mario—and for good reason!
Luigi is taller than his brother Mario. Plus, he parts his mustache in the middle!
This princess rules over the Mushroom Kingdom with her friends by her side.
The ruler of Sarasaland loves the thrill of the chase. Daisy plays to win!
Wario is a rude and crude fellow who likes to toot…his own horn, that is.
Waluigi thinks he’s Luigi’s biggest rival, but he’s more believable as Wario’s sidekick.
Yoshi is one of Mario’s best friends. He also has an extremely sticky tongue.
The King of the Koopas has monstrous strength and even more monstrous breath.
Diddy Kong looks harmless but is actually a peanut-popping powerhouse of a player.
Who has a fancy yellow tie and two opposable thumbs? Donkey Kong, of course!
You can play as these characters, too!
Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Shy Guy, Boo, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Pom Pom, Dry Bones, Monty Mole and Hammer Bro.
- Release date:
- October 05, 2018
- up to 4 players
- Party, Multiplayer
- Game file size:
- 2.8 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Spanish, French, English
- Supported Play Modes:
- For more information about online play, you can visit: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43737
- Additional games, systems and/or accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Games, systems and some accessories sold separately.
- Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
- Ten minigames are not supported by online play and include Strike It Rich, Time to Shine, Take a Stab, All-Star Swingers, Rhythm and Bruise, Pep Rally, Wiped Out, Fiddler on the Hoof, Clearing the Table, and Baton and On. Additionally, the Sound Stage, Toad’s Rec Room, Challenge Road, and River Survival modes do not support online play.
- © 2018 Nintendo. Super Mario Party and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2020 Nintendo.