Adventure Based Tactics
Super Dungeon Tactics is a classic turn-based game featuring exciting, new gameplay mechanics. Along with traditional RPG characters making you feel right at home, the dynamic gameplay will keep you on your toes.
Call upon 15 heroes, each with unique abilities, to combat the Dark Consul’s forces throughout the magical land of Crystalia. Explore ever-changing dungeons and battle diverse hordes of monsters during your adventures. React to the tides of battle with randomly rolled ability dice; boost core stats or unlock potent abilities, it’s up to you — and a little luck — to use them to their fullest potential. Choose wisely and craft the ultimate band of heroes to complete each adventure.
Key Features :
● Balance of strategy and chance - In Super Dungeon Tactics, chance may influence short term decisions but never gets in the way of your overall strategy.
● Round Boosts - Every round, unique dice enhance character stats and provide access to special abilities making every round a new challenge.
● Loot-based Leveling - With progression tied to loot, no heroes are left behind. Swap equipment around and bring heroes anywhere without worry of underleveling.
● Player-controlled initiative order - Choose which hero activates on an initiative turn to maximize each hero's potential.
● Aggro management system - Influence who the enemy attacks. Passive abilities, consumables, healing, and killing all affect Aggro.
● Persistent Multi-part quests - Quests take heroes on journeys across multiple locations. Divide and conquer by splitting the party to accomplish objectives in different areas.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 13, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 1.8 GB
- Strategy, Role-Playing, Adventure, Board Game
- Underbite Games
- Underbite Games
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Super Dungeon Tactics © Underbite Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.