Race to harvest, craft, and build in this Euro-style digital board game
Sumer blends tabletop strategy with video game action.
Board game night is coming to the Nintendo Switch™!
Play as Sumerian nobles vying for the affection of the great goddess Inanna. Harvest barley, bid goats at auction, and perform ritual offerings to earn her favor and the right to rule by her side!
In Sumer, you’ll build up a mighty ziggurat and explore a mysterious culture at the dawn of civilization. Beautiful art and atmospheric music bring an ancient Mesopotamian mural to life in this worker placement board game / action game hybrid for up to four players.
• Deep board game strategy, with all the convenience of the Nintendo Switch!
• Multiple game lengths, ranging from 15–45 minutes
• An endlessly replayable contest of skill, planning, and adaptability
• Local multiplayer support for up to 4 friends
• AI ranging from newbie-friendly to utterly devious
• Gorgeous visuals inspired by Mesopotamian art
• Evocative soundtrack by Neil Quillen
• Voice acting in the long-lost Sumerian language
- Release date:
- April 05, 2018
- up to 4 players
- Board Game, Multiplayer, Strategy, Party
- Studio Wumpus
- Studio Wumpus
- Game file size:
- 775 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2018 Studio Wumpus