Race to harvest, craft, and build in this Euro-style digital board game
Sumer blends tabletop strategy with video game action.
Board game night is coming to the Nintendo Switch!
Play as Sumerian nobles vying for the affection of the great goddess Inanna. Harvest barley, bid goats at auction, and perform ritual offerings to earn her favor and the right to rule by her side!
In Sumer, you'll build up a mighty ziggurat and explore a mysterious culture at the dawn of civilization. Beautiful art and atmospheric music bring an ancient Mesopotamian mural to life in this worker placement board game / action game hybrid for up to four players.
- Deep board game strategy, with all the convenience of the Nintendo Switch!
- Multiple game lengths, ranging from 15–45 minutes
- An endlessly replayable contest of skill, planning, and adaptability
- Local multiplayer support for up to 4 friends
- AI ranging from newbie-friendly to utterly devious
- Gorgeous visuals inspired by Mesopotamian art
- Evocative soundtrack by Neil Quillen
- Voice acting in the long-lost Sumerian language
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 05, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Board Game, Multiplayer, Strategy, Party
- Studio Wumpus
- Studio Wumpus
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 Studio Wumpus
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.