Make over up-and-coming singers, actresses, models, and more to inspire them to stardom and awaken their inner fashionistas!
As a boutique manager, you'll style customers' clothes, make-up, nails, and hair in this fully outfitted game with 20,000+ fashion items to earn. Share your ideas online with other players and take the fashion world by storm!
The way you style customers affects their stories, so keep in-touch using the in-game mobile phone, and check out their performances! As your career takes off, you'll hire an assistant for your shop and consult a salon, cosmetic store, and menswear store, while designing your own clothes and accessories! Thanks to the in-game fashion handbook and search system, arranging outfits is easier than ever. Compatible amiibo™ figures and cards let you use Nintendo emblems and patterns! Open a showroom where players who have the game can go online and wear outfits. You can also set up photoshoots and share pics via the Nintendo 3DS Image Share tool!
- Style your customers' clothes, make-up, hair, and nails as you manage your boutique and consult other shops
- The way you arrange outfits affects customers' stories: inspire budding stars and watch their performances
- Set up photoshoots, visit other players' stores online, and keep in-touch with customers and events using your in-game mobile phone
- More than 20,000 items to earn and choose from in this stylish fashion game!
- Hire a female or male personal assistant who can help organize your personal boutique and wear attires you've selected
- Design clothing items and accessories to kick off your own brand
- Decorate your apartment and boutique however you wish
- The advanced search system makes browsing clothes and serving customers a breeze
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Dec 25, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Lifestyle, Simulation
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB
*Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Visit amiibo.com for specific details on how each amiibo works.
*Game in 2D.
© 2017 Nintendo / syn Sophia. Style Savvy and Nintendo 3DS are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2017 Nintendo.