Steredenn: Binary Stars
Endless chaotic space shooter. Ruthless roguelike inside.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is the hugely expanded version of the acclaimed Steredenn. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons.
Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
• QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with rock-hard boss battles that’ll keep you coming back for “just one more run”
• INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
• LOCAL COOP MODE: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar - test your friendships!
• 5 PLAYABLE SHIPS: each with its own special ability and playstyle
• MIGHTY ARSENAL: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
• BOSS RUSH: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
• DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready - you only get one chance per day!
• ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
• THE ULTIMATE EDITION: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish
- Release date:
- Mar 08, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Shooter, Multiplayer, Application, Fighting
- Plug In Digital
- Game file size:
- 378 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
© Plug In Digital. All bullets reserved.