Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Endless chaotic space shooter. Ruthless roguelike inside.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is the hugely expanded version of the acclaimed Steredenn. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons.
Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
- QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with rock-hard boss battles that'll keep you coming back for "just one more run"
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- LOCAL COOP MODE: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar - test your friendships!
- 5 PLAYABLE SHIPS: each with its own special ability and playstyle
- MIGHTY ARSENAL: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
- BOSS RUSH: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
- DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready - you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
- THE ULTIMATE EDITION: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 08, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- First Person, Multiplayer, Arcade, Fighting
- Plug In Digital
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
© Plug In Digital. All bullets reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.