Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Play as an elite pilot driving the Interstellar Recon Mecha geared with a unique set of weapons and special abilities. Choose your favorite fighter and face the procedurally generated enemy fleet
Startide is the new take on the arcade top-down shooter - play as an elite pilot driving the Interstellar Recon Mecha geared with a unique set of weapons and special abilities. Explore the uncharted corners of the galaxy, discover its story and test your skills in epic battles against the most feared space dreadnoughts.
- Gear up your Mech with deadly weapons and traverse through the universe to fight enemy fleets in an arcade top-down shooter style! Every battle is an individual experience - opponents are procedurally generated and will adjust to your progress with their mass and batteries of deadly weapons.
- Explore the galaxy and disclose its dark secrets in a story mode! Lead the Earth's fleet in a quest to find the new source of energy and discover new planets with their inhabitants - join alliances, find powerful artifacts and face the mysterious force that wants to see the universe descent into chaos.
- Choose your favorite from nine Mecha with different guns and close combat weapons. Then customize its special skills combo to best suit your gameplay.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 25, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Action, Arcade, Adventure
- Forever Entertainment
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Forever Entertainment S.A.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.