Have you ever faced forthcoming death?
Or have you ever imagine how it is to rush yourself just to get another minute of your life? Forge ahead, against all odds, not knowing what’s waiting there for you and if you are strong enough to bear the suspense.
The end is getting closer. Will you manage to survive?
Startling originality, firing imagination, engaging and amazing chain of events. The simplicity of this pixel-art game entails players to unite and cooperate in order to get higher and escape chasing them water. Gripping and full of humor. It will definitely won’t let you sit and bore.
Water is flooding the world. Build your own way to climb higher and higher. Maybe there is a chance of survival after all. Give yourself a try! Help those boars reach the highest level.
Squeakers is a multiplayer, cooperative game. It can provide fun up to four players. You can either decide to work altogether or choose to compete with each other. No matter the way, the goal is to build the tower as fast as you can to escape rising water. And oh! Don’t forget your cement mixer! It gives you bricks essential for your construction.
To make the gameplay trickier, the higher you get the more diversified bricks will get. Some of them simplify your work, another ones can ruin your well-cared for masterpiece.
- look after your building buddy. Try to rescue him whenever he felt into the water. You might need his help to create bigger tower
- you can use either keyboard, Touch Screen, or controllers
- collect achievements along the way
- you can choose your character from six different types just to differentiate each other during playing
- define your own method of building, experiment and get better and faster. The faster you get, the more points you receive
- Release date:
- November 13, 2020
- up to 4 players
- Adventure, Puzzle, Action, Arcade
- Marcin Skierski
- Game file size:
- 117 MB
- Supported Languages:
- American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Marcin Skierski