One part tennis, other part magical beat down!
Play solo or compete with friends by battling across fantastical realms and unleash the power of the Spirit Spheres!
- Singleplayer campaign with dialogue, special encounters & modes!
- Competitive local multiplayer action!
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!
- Multiple stages, characters, skins and spheres to play and unlock!
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
- Hand2Hand mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 02, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 331 MB
- Arcade, Multiplayer, Action, Sports
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.