Dive into a stunning abstract world of pure, zen-focus platforming
Spectrum is a unique platform game set in a stunning
abstract world. Jump, dive and find your flow to skillfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours. Stylish visuals combine with an atmospheric soundtrack to create an immersive experience of pure, zen-focus platforming.
• A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful,
• Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and
reach the exit portal
• Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and
stimulate the mind
• 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different
• 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for
• Challenge a friend and race to the portal in an all-new
local 2-player mode
• Perfect your runs to become a legend of the
- Release date:
- August 20, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Platformer, Adventure, Action
- Game file size:
- 520 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Digerati (c) 2018 / 3D Avenue (c) 2018