Talking is hard.
Do you have a vague understanding of human interaction? Well this is the game for you!
Your mission is simple: Infiltrate a world of extremely trusting humans, speak to them, and convince them that you’re definitely not a robot.
The disgusting art of human speech is a mystery us. Somehow, just by waving a wet tongue around and stretching your lips a bit, words come out.
Just how does this work? We don’t know. But in this simulation you will have to learn quickly if you don’t want your face to explode.
Beware: if you make errors, your systems will overload and your AI will be forced to relieve pressure by triggering one of the huge array of facial explosions and mechanical glitches. Sorry, but in this economy we had to cut some corners with your safety features.
As you upgrade your technology, you must learn to smile when something is happy, and frown when something is sad. Eye contact is important too, as humans find it suspicious if you look unceasingly into their eyes with a wide smile as they tell you a tragic story.
- Make your way through 10 different social scenarios such as job interviews, eulogies, doctor examinations, and romantic conversations.
- Upgrade yourself with the latest in social technology. Learn to smile, raise an eyebrow, and awkwardly glance away from eye contact, just like in real life.
- The most realistic gibberish system ever seen in gaming. Play within a dynamic audio system that reacts to tongue and mouth movement.
- Replayability: With a huge array of different failure facial explosions, every conversation is hilarious and unique.
- Fantastically beautiful tongue graphics. Finely tuned spit particles.
- Adaptive soundtrack which changes as you enter different parts of your conversation.
- Highly polished dialogue and delightful narrative.
- Degrade yourself by partaking in human dancing.
- Customize your robot to make it feel like your own.
- A surprisingly good portrayal of social anxiety.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 30, 2020
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 535 MB
- Affable Games
- Affable Games
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2020 Affable Games Pty Ltd
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.