King Leo kicks platforming back to the arcades!
Sparta, 500 BC. The city-state's weapons, armor and gold have mysteriously vanished. Magical portals begin to appear throughout ancient Greece. As a king and the world's most fearsome warrior, Leonidas sets out to discover who is behind the threat, and recover everything that was stolen. You, are King Leo. And your aim is to make whoever is responsible and whatever stands in your way, rue the day they crossed your path.
Block, stomp, run, jump, fall, climb, cling, push, spring & slice your way to victory. Outsmart intelligent enemies, tread carefully through obstacles and use your wits to defeat bosses in epic battles.
- Powered by UE4.
- Memorable atmospheric soundtrack with ethnic overtones.
- Crisp and detailed handcrafted art.
- Hyper-smooth 2D physics based mesh animations.
- Fun, intelligent and reactive enemies.
- A huge variety of traps and obstacles.
- No matter which path you choose, you can always return to any point. Feeling greedy and want to go back and collect all of the coins? No problem! There is no area you cannot return to. But remember to plot your routes and keep track of where you've been, because without retrieving all of the artifacts or chests you won't be able to activate the magical escape portal. Not happy with your score? You can replay any level, any time, once it’s been unlocked.
- When the margin for error is small, responsive controls are a sheer delight. You command, and King Leo executes with lightning speed. You say "Jump!", and he says "How high?" If your reflexes are fast enough, his reflexes will be fast enough. Every step counts and every move is in your hands.
- Clocking in at a stable 60fps, "Spartan" leaves gamers no excuse to not succeed.
20+ Hours of Gameplay
- More, if you want to unlock the entire gallery and learn some ancient Greek words!
- With 4 distinct worlds and 24 challenging levels, you'll find yourself proclaiming: "Tough, but fair!"
- 100% Indie. Created by two brothers.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 01, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 1.3 GB
- Platformer, Arcade, Action
- Sinister Cyclops
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
(C) Sinister Cyclops Game Studios LTD - Spartan is a trademark of Sinister Cyclops Game Studios LTD
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.