An incredibly dynamic turn-based strategy that brings back to life the traditions of old-school sci-fi tactics.
It is probably the most dynamic turn-based strategy in the spirit of the old school. Fewer shelters, more work to do. Land on a lost planet and show the mutants what you are made of. Shoot, kick, blow up and destroy. You will put together the most reckless team of fighters and unravel the mysteries of the mystical planet following the best traditions of science fiction.
• The game is inspired by the best turn-based strategies of the old school
• A unique system of dynamic turn-based battles lasting 10–15 minutes
• A squad of space rangers made up of 7 fighters with a unique fighting style
• A story about the mysterious planet in the spirit of the golden age of science fiction
• A hand-drawn map of the game world
• Assault rifles, machine guns, plasma guns, grenade launchers and a lot of other equipment to make your fighters even stronger
• More than 20 different enemies from alien animals to dangerous monsters
• Futuristic equipment which gives your fighters unique abilities and which can be upgraded
• Intense dialogs between team members, which reveal unexpected plot twists
• Colorful special effects that transform a turn-based combat into an exciting action movie
• And, of course, the party headliners are dangerous bosses that show up at the end of each chapter of the adventure
- Release date:
- October 30, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Strategy
- Ellada Games
- Tortuga Team
- Game file size:
- 537 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Tortuga Team