You are James Garner, a security engineer at Mantis Corp., a leading tech company in weaponry field. You got a usual task to decrypt company files. Unusual is that these files contain bizarre chat. Things become weirder when you realize that your job is to “hack love story.”
Why is this so important for Mantis?
What can be hidden in someone's conversation?
What will you risk to find out the truth?
Sorry, James is non-linear story-driven puzzle game which takes unusual step on storytelling. You will discover plot through dialogues of two strangers and learn a tale about James, whose role is to decrypt files containing that chat. Along with creepy thriller and conspiracy atmosphere, there is the unique game mechanic that reminds mix of Sudoku and Minesweeper-like gameplay.
- STORY. Witness non-usual storytelling, which revolves around hacking a love story.
- DIALOGUES. Based on a chat with real people, psychology researches, and real-life conversations.
- VISUAL. Dive into office atmosphere with elements of a thriller in retro style graphics.
- GAMEPLAY. Unique puzzle experience mix inspired by Sudoku and Minesweeper.
- LEVELS. Half a hundred levels that will satisfy both hardcore and casual players with up to 3-6 hours of gameplay.
- Release date:
- January 16, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation
- Nestor Yavorskyy
- Konstructors Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 152 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright 2019 Konstructors Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.