Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Songbringer is a sci-fi action RPG with swords, secrets, dungeons, bosses and stuff.
You play the role of protagonist and accidental hero, Roq Epimetheos. With a propensity for partying and making music, he cruises the galaxy with his skybot Jib aboard the ship Songbringer, searching for verdant planets absent the presence of galactic police.
When Roq finds the nanosword hidden in a cave on Ekzerra, he unwittingly awakens an ancient evil…
- Enter a 6-letter deterministic seed to procedurally generate your world. Share this seed with friends or play a new seed and surprise yourself.
- Explore 10 dungeons in each world where puzzles, quests and bosses await you.
- Discover lost artefacts to aid your mission and combine them to craft new weaponry.
- Eat cacti and meditate to gain special powers and uncover secrets.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 31, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing
- Double Eleven
- Wizard Fu Studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Double Eleven Limited. All rights reserved.
The Trial Of Ren
Released May 31, 2018DLC details
Discover the whereabouts of the mysterious Ren and undertake his trial in the hopes of achieving spiritual ascension! Craft new items to power up Roq and top the leaderboards by overcoming the new enhanced difficulty mode.
- A new combat-focused dungeon featuring remixed enemies and a new boss.
- Two new craftable weapons, the Flamethrower and the Hyper Boots.
- Battle Meditation, a new item that can power up your partner!
- Eiael's Snare, a new item that increases your final score, but also grants all bosses new special attacks and increases the difficulty of enemies.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.