Action roguelike for 1-4 players with cute graphics, easy to pick up controls and deep game mechanics. Combine dozens of different weapons, magic items, potions and spells to beat 7 enemy factions and 24 bosses. Can you find the ancient artifact at the end of the dungeon?
• Explore non-linear procedurally generated dungeons
• Fight your way through random encounters with monsters and a selection of 24 bosses
• Find shops, treasure rooms and challenge rooms
• Complete NPC quests to unlock playable characters
• Get help from one of 26 cute pet companions
• Drink random potions to power up or increase the challenge
• Identify and use powerful magic scrolls
• Every weapon has some unique ability or attack type
• Every item you find has its use or special mechanics
• Single player and up to 4 player co-op
• Three different play styles: melee beat'em up, magic shooter and archers sniping enemies from the distance
• Permadeath. A new world is created every time you start the game, so it's always fresh and interesting to explore
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Bigosaur 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.