Solstice Chronicles: MIA
Solstice Chronicles: MIA is a sci-fi action shooter, introducing smart mechanics and skills that give you multiple ways to tackle the challenge!
In a dead colony on Mars a corporate marine is left far behind enemy lines. With the unlikely help of an insurgent drone, he faces a battle for survival against an army of murderous, mindless mutants... and worse things.
This isometric action shooter includes key strategic decisions. Your drone has vital abilities and you need to strategize as you fight; should you scavenge for supplies or push forward to face the enemy?
Decimate the mutant onslaught with upgradeable weaponry, including shotguns, rocket launchers and more, as well as special Heavy weapons like the autocannon and flamethrower, which will obliterate everything in their path. Develop your own skill tree from across four classes - Assault, Demolition, Hellfire, and Terminator - to become the ultimate instrument of destruction.
Tackle the Story, with 20 levels of intense action and entertaining cutscenes. Or head into Survival, where you battle wave after wave of enemies.
Whatever the mode you can also team up with a friend in local co-op, a Nintendo Switch™ exclusive feature; it’s perfect for playing with a buddy anytime, anywhere!
• Fluid and exciting twin-stick combat against fiendish foes on Mars.
• Key tactical decisions to be made with your accompanying drone.
• A variety of weapons, each with fantastic effects for killing enemies.
• Develop your skills with Assault, Demolition, Hellfire or Terminator classes – find the style that suits you best!
• Play the Story or have a quick fight in Survival mode.
• Re-designed for Nintendo Switch, including exclusive local co-op to share the battle!
- Release date:
- February 07, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Action, Action
- CIRCLE Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 2.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.