DRIVE EVIL CRAZY
In Skylanders SuperChargers, Kaos' quest to rule over Skylands reveals his most sinister weapon ever – a massive "Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction" capable of eating the sky itself. Fortunately, a special team of Skylanders known as the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an incredible fleet of vehicles with the power to travel through the destruction – over land, sea, and sky! But with Skylands on the verge of collapse, the Skylanders have reached out across all dimensions to call for reinforcements. Answering the call is the most unexpected duo – Donkey Kong and Bowser! Using their own elite vehicles to magically travel between worlds, they have joined the epic battle against Kaos and The Darkness!
- Skylanders SuperChargers introduces 20 new SuperCharger Skylanders and 20 new Vehicles and supports all 300+ Skylanders toys from previous games, enabling any Skylanders character to pilot land, sea or sky-based vehicles.
- Vehicles-to-Life – For the first time, players can take their Skylanders vehicles straight from the real world into the videogame via the Portal of Power to explore the land, sea and skies of Skylands.
- Customized Vehicles –SuperChargers will have the ability to customize vehicles in-game with super cool modifications and upgradeable weapons.
- SuperCharged Combos – For the ultimate gaming experience, players can pair a SuperCharger Skylander with its unique signature vehicle to create a SuperCharged combination, unlocking an exclusive mod that revs up the performance of both the vehicle and character.
- For the first time in Skylanders history, two of Nintendo's iconic characters -- Donkey Kong and Bowser -- will guest star in Skylanders SuperChargers.
- These special Skylanders will be playable in both Skylanders SuperChargers and select amiibo-compatible games with a simple twist of the character's base.
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be exclusively playable on the following Nintendo platforms: Wii U, Wii and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Enjoy the full game in off-TV mode through the Wii U GamePad.
- Release date:
- Sep 20, 2015
- up to 2 players
- Action, Adventure
- Vicarious Visions
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.