Sir Lovelot is on a quest to find the love of his life. Join him in this wacky platformer, where impressing cheeky damsels is harder than a heart of stone!
Spring is in the air. Can you feel it?
Sir Lovelot surely can, and he's determined to roam the four corners of Lululand, from castle to castle, to find the love of his life!
Your goal is to collect a selection of gifts to offer the next awaiting damsel while avoiding treacherous hazards and fighting off weird creatures, all in the best possible time!
The game boasts over 40 hand-crafted levels of platforming goodness, from rope climbing and wall sliding to high jumping and water diving. Sir Lovelot can hold his breath really really long!
Off you go now, Sir Lovelot. You can do this!
• A single-player adventure, strangely familiar and yet like no other
• Hundreds of screens of platforming challenges, in over 40 levels
• A whole arsenal of unsuspecting nasties roaming the land
• Dozens of devious short-cuts, secret treasures and golden eggs
• A beautiful original soundtrack by Alexander Falinski
- Release date:
- March 03, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action, Arcade
- pixel games
- Game file size:
- 407 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.