Billiards and platforming combine for a unique puzzling adventure!
Cleverly crafted indie platform puzzler #SinucaAttack arrives on console, bringing its unique blend of pool ball physics and 2D platforming to new players worldwide. Choose your character, customize your cue stick and leap into a series of fast-paced room escape puzzles where pool balls are your greatest weapons.
With each room you enter, challenges get increasingly complex, introducing new stage gimmicks to manipulate and obstacles to overcome. Ricochet your shots off the floor, ceiling and walls to activate switches and open doors. Even use jet packs to reach new heights as stages go vertical! But watch out for pitfalls, and be careful not to trap yourself inside!
• Run, jump and use jet packs in whimsical pixel art style!
• Use your cue stick to solve environmental puzzles.
• Shoot pool balls at targets to open doors, flip switches and activate gimmicks.
• Enjoy an energetic retro soundtrack!
• Traverse a huge variety of rooms across a neon-lit cityscape.
- Release date:
- February 10, 2021
- 1 player
- Action, Platformer, Puzzle
- Game file size:
- 142 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited. All Rights Reserved.