Enter the biggest handcrafted open world of all time
Explore three million square miles of uncharted terrain from Roman Damascus to Three Kingdoms China in an exploration RPG that transports you onto the Ancient Silk Road of 200AD as an intrepid traveller or a ruthless conqueror.
From a parallel dimension where they still make tile-based RPGs in 2019 comes the new game from award-winning game designer Chris Bateman. Can you puzzle out the secrets of the four distinct challenges await you in Silk?
- Explore the vast expanse of the Silk Road in an epic journey across dangerous wilderness as The Traveller.
- Overthrow Rome's greatest enemy, the powerful Parthian Empire, as The Rebel.
- Master the art of raiding to capture the fortunes of rival kingdoms as The Warlord.
- Carve out a trading empire between the brutal battlegrounds of the Silk Road as The Noble.
One colossal world, four unique challenges. Do you have what it takes to master Silk?
- Level up any seven of the thousands of Advisors in the game as you hire your perfect party, each of which unlocks hundreds of unique choices in the world
- Battle, Trade, or Explore: play the game your way as you amass a well-provisioned caravan or build your own renegade army
- Discover the lost genre of tile-based RPGs remastered for the twenty first century
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 11, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 251 MB
- Adventure, Board Game, Role-Playing, Strategy
- Huey Games
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright International Hobo Ltd 2019. All rights reserved. Published by Huey Games Ltd.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.