We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 01, 2011
Play the classic board game you know and love in two exciting ways, with MONOPOLY and MONOPOLY Streets!
• Play in ―Stratosphere City an original futuristic world never before seen on Wii.
• Experience the same set-up used at the MONOPOLY World Championships with the ―World Championship Board
• All-new game tokens and characters
• Play as MR. and MRS. POTATO HEAD
• Play with preset or custom game rules – Choose the rules that best suit your style of play.
• Original MONOPOLY— Enjoy the classic game you know and love in an all-new way! Features smooth graphics, expressive animations, and ten stylized game boards with themes such as jungle, arctic, and future.
• MONOPOLY Streets—MONOPOLY Streets has everything you love about the board game, presented as a street level tour of Mr. Monopoly’s fully animated world.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.