Shikhondo - Soul Eater
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
• Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
• Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
• Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
• Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
• Online leaderboards for high score glory
• Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
- Release date:
- Sep 06, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Shooter, Action
- Game file size:
- 352 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, Korean, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Digerati 2018 © / DeerFarm 2018 © / Do Games 2018 ©