Shieldwall Chronicles: Swords of the North
Shieldwall Chronicles: Swords of the North is a gripping, tactical RPG that lets you build a powerful band of adventurers and partake in a grand adventure.
In Shieldwall Chronicles: Swords of the North, you lead a mercenary band into the perilous and cold northlands of Tarren. Your search for fortune will see you pitch blade and spell book against a host of enemies including the undead, demons, and lizardmen and many other creatures. In a battle that is part game-book and part tactical RPG, you will build a powerful band of warriors and wizards and tilt the balance of power in the northern kingdoms.
- Take part in deep, turn-based combat.
- Build a party from among 15 different classes.
- A unique morale system adds an entirely new tactical layer to the combat.
- Collect hundreds of powerful magic items to equip your party.
- Enjoy over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign.
- Delve into a gritty, realistic world that blends dark age history and culture with fantasy races and monsters.
- Release date:
- June 10, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Board Game, Strategy, Role-Playing
- Silesia Games
- Wave Light Games
- Game file size:
- 5.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Wave Light Games Inc. Licensed by Silesia Games Sp. z o.o.