She Remembered Caterpillars
A fungipunk fantasy about love, loss, and holding on, spun into the form of a beautiful and strange color-based puzzle game.
She Remembered Caterpillars is a color-matching puzzle game with an unsettling fungipunk aesthetic. Set in a phantasgamorphic world of writhing caterpillars, brightly-colored Gammies, and living architecture, the game will have players eavesdropping on what appears to be one scientist’s quest to save her father.
As the chapters progress, more of this strange universe will reveal itself: what manner of cataclysm occurred here? Who are the players involved? And what exactly are the Gammies doing in these dreamscapes?
Winner of Intel Level Up Game Demo’s Best Puzzle Game Award, She Remembered Caterpillars will test your capacity for problem-solving, dropping you into puzzles of escalating difficulty, each building on the lessons of the last.
• Gorgeous artwork from Symmetrain (IGF 2014 Student Showcase Award) creator Daniel Leander Goffin.
• 40 levels of brain-bending puzzles, with each new act presenting a fresh mechanic or a different color.
• A haunting soundtrack by Thomas Höhl, composer for Galaxy On Fire and the well-known Deponia (1–3) franchise.
• She Remembered Caterpillars can easily be played by the color-blind, thanks to its unique usage of shapes and symbols.
- Release date:
- March 28, 2019
- 1 player
- Ysbryd Games
- Game file size:
- 2.8 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2017 jumpsuit entertainment UG (haftungsbeschränkt)