Dreams use so many bits and pieces of our memory, but not in a logical, linear way. - psychologist Rosalind Cartwright
SELF is a Kafkaesque suspense text-based adventure game with simulation and puzzle mechanics.
My father vanishes, but only I know it.
Nobody else notices that, including my mother, even after I mentioned my father to them directly.
I have to embark on a journey to find him back, all alone.
In this game, boundaries between dream, reality, memory, and truth are all diffuse.
You will meet many puzzles and challenges in it.
You need to make choices, which lead you to very different endings.
You will piece the clues and leads you collected together to a complete story.
But could you seize the opportunity to find your SELF in this introspective journey?
- The whole story happens in an interactive retro screen;
- Bullet hell mini-games inspired by Undertale and Just Shapes & Beats;
- Unique interpretation with impressive pixel style line drawings and contagious emotional experience;
- Fragment narration with multi-endings;
- Release date:
- Jan 16, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Simulation, Puzzle, Other
- Game file size:
- 245 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
©2019 doBell ©2013-2019 indienova All Rights Reserved