Seeders Puzzle Reboot
Seeders Puzzle Reboot is a 2D puzzle-platformer with funky physics, tight and responsive controls, and really challenging puzzles.
The game engine allows you to experiment with the world and try different approaches until you find one that works. Some of the puzzles can be solved in multiple different ways. Checkpoints are abundant and it's always easy to go for one more try. There are subtle clues in the environment like billboards or signs on walls that should give you hints.
* single player adventure with an original sci-fi story
* co-op with additional puzzles designed for two players
* over 100 unique puzzles including switches, sensors, doors, elevators, movable blocks, lasers, mirrors, driving vehicles, flying a spaceship, manipulating gravity and tricking the enemies into helping you
Players who want extra challenge can try to collect all 15 hats, which requires solving some optional difficult puzzles or solving the existing puzzles in a different way.
The game supports horizontal Joy-Con™ layout, so two players can play with one pair.
- Release date:
- July 26, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Puzzle, Adventure, Platformer, Multiplayer
- Game file size:
- 306 MB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Bigosaur 2019