The best-selling, award-winning franchise is back – now on Nintendo 3DS and bigger than ever!
Venture into a wide-open world featuring gorgeous 3D elements where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Leverage the 3DS’ Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles by players in your area. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell’s parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours
of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell’s “magic backpack” for easy access and future use.
• Street Pass: Leverage the 3DS’ Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles used by other players.
• Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new “Starite Vision” helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
- Release date:
- Nov 13, 2012
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 3669 Blocks
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.