From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as "Dead Cells meets Celeste"
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce...)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
- Release date:
- October 21, 2020
- 1 player
- Platformer, Action, Fighting, Arcade
- Plug In Digital
- Flying Oak
- Game file size:
- 391 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Plug In Digital. Made in France.