Samurai Gunn 2Nintendo Switch
Samurai Gunn 2 features a new, expansive adventure mode and an updated versus mode.
Adventure with a friend through a medieval metropolis on the brink of crisis—fight or fly past your foes to discover the mystery behind Gunn City's ghostly threat. …or battle together with a group of 2-4 friends in versus with improved controls, new levels, and new characters! A princess, a golem, a samurai knight, and a homeless girl all have a part in rewriting the fate of Gunn City forever.
- Samurai Gunn 2 launches first on Switch in Q1 with a window of exclusivity.
- Designed by Beau Blyth, co-creator of Hyper Light Drifter.
- Armed with a sword, a gunn, and three bullets per life, fight or fly past your foes to discover the mystery behind Gunn City's ghostly threat. Every decision matters, since one hit is all that separates victory from defeat.
- Classic versus mode is back for 2-4 players with improved controls, new levels, and new characters.
- New to Samurai Gunn 2, adventure with a friend through a medieval metropolis on the brink of crisis. A mad emperor pushes to expand the city at a ridiculous pace, while an epidemic of gunnpowder overdoses is on the rise, and old spirits are creeping back into the world.
- Featuring Trigger Soul, a Samurai Gunn graphic novel by acclaimed French comic creator Valentin Seiche. With super smooth touch screen interface (exclusive to Switch).
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Adventure, Fighting, Indie
- Double Fine Productions
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
©Teknopants LLC, 2018, All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.