Saboteur! is the classic retro game hit made by Clive Townsend in 1985 for the ZX Spectrum 8-bit computer. In 1985 Saboteur! received the prestigious award "The Crash Smash" from Crash magazine and was high-rated with a 93% score.
Now after 33 years SimFabric in collaboration with Clive Townsend have prepared the special remastered version of Saboteur! for Nintendo Switch.
In the game you'll experience the original mission from 1985 version. Additionally the story will continue with new levels and enemies. Now you'll be able to know more about Saboteur and his dark and secret story.
- Original mission from 1985 in two versions ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64
- New levels
- New enemies
- New story
- New soundtrack and music
- Over 10 hours of gameplay
- 5 times bigger than original version
- 9 retro consoles graphic modes
- 8 language versions
- 22 special achievments
- Secrets and easter eggs to reveal
- Release date:
- November 09, 2018
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Game file size:
- 409 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 SimFabric