Reach beyond your limits and fight like never before
These elite fighting superstars share one thing in common: extendable arms! So fight as never before: equip super-powered ARMS to create a slew of unprecedented combinations. Then use simple motion or button controls to dish out highly strategic beatdowns in 1-on-1, or even 2-on-2 battles!
- Deep, strategic gameplay via simple motion and button controls: Tilt the Joy-Con™ controller to move your character about the arena, flick your fists to throw punches, then twist your hands to curve your punches midflight. It's easy to learn, and incredibly satisfying to reach out and punch someone.
- Mix and match arms to strategically bring new fights to your opponent: Select from a variety of different characters with unique abilities and equip a plethora of arms to strategize your approach. Use different combinations of arms and characters to change your approach in each round for endless gameplay possibilities.
- Take on a variety of game modes: Dunk your opponent through a basketball hoop in a game of Hoops, spike your opponent in the face with an exploding ball in a game of V-ball, take on 100 enemies in waves of increasing difficulty, and more.
- Brawl in multiplayer modes: Grab some friends for some team versus modes in 4-player action over local wireless, go online* as a pair, or get your game face on with some ranked 1-on-1 matches.
- Tournament Support and DLC: The LAN mode featured in the 2017 ARMS Open Invitational will release publicly to support competitive players (LAN adapter required; sold separately). Max Brass, the final boss of the game, and his Sky Arena stage will also become playable in a downloadable update.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 16, 2017
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Fighting, Multiplayer, Action
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 Nintendo.
Additional accessories required for multiplayer; sold separately.
Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.