CommanderVideo is back!
The rhythm-music gameplay of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 is back and better than ever!
The Timbletot is determined to rid the multiverse of all its love and happiness. CommanderVideo, a lover if ever there were one, refuses to let this happen. He's ready to jump, double-jump, wall-jump, slide-jump, slide, kick, float, drive, fly, and dance his way to victory, all across a medley of thrilling, challenging, and joyous levels!
- Hero Quests! - Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they'll reward you generously!
- Vehicles! - Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! Celery cars! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more!
- Branching Paths! - Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours!
- Retro Challenges! - A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying "retro" level--it’s like two games for the price of one! These levels will also offer a series' first: free movement! Control CommanderVideo in ways you never have before, and earn precious "Gildan" coins in the process!
- Item Shop! - Players will be able to spend their hard-earned Gildans and gems on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3--keep your dang money!
- New Playable Characters! - The Commanders are joined by friends new and old, including Dave of Woah Dave! fame, Unkle Dill, Frank 'N Stein, Awnty Rewty, and more!
- Charles Martinet! - Charles Martinet, known best as the voice of Mario, returns for his role of "The Narrator"
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Choice Provisions
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.