Madden NFL 09 All-PlayWii
Neighborhood style football
Celebrating 20 Years of Innovation, Madden NFL 09 delivers its most assessable football package ever for the Nintendo Wii, combining EA SPORTS All Play-featuring easy-to-use gameplay controls-with an all-new playcalling system tailored to fit the playing style of all skill levels. Elevate your game by creating plays with the Wii Remote, then rejoice in your success by throwing together a unique user-controlled celebration. With all-new 5-on-5 mode, an improved tackling system, real-time coaching tips, turn friends and family into your biggest rivals with Madden NFL 09.
- Fun, Accessible EA SPORTS All Play-With or without the Nunchuk, anybody can dominate the game like a pro with EA SPORTS All Play. An all-new Wii exclusive playcalling system featuring simplified one-button controls and new assisted player movement make Madden NFL 09 the most accessible Wii football game ever.
- All-New 5-on-5 Mode-Neighborhood-style tackle football jumps to life exclusively on the Wii. Fast-paced gameplay and a smaller playing field deliver high-scoring games that are over-the-top and in-your-face. A new custom field and arcade-style NFL players await you!
- All-New Playcalling-Players of all skill levels can be competitive by calling plays from three unique playbooks, ranging from Easy to Advanced. Intelligent Coach Tips provide instant feedback to help you become a better player on the fly.
- Call Your Shot-Unleash the power of the Wii Remote by creating your own passing plays in real-time. Select a receiver then point to a spot on-screen showing players where to run.
- Celebrate Your Success-Score a touchdown or deliver a drive-killing sack to trigger all-new celebration moments. Pump up the crowd even more by creating your own signature celebration using the Wiimote or Nunchuk.
- Improved Tackling System-It’s now even easier to pull off momentum-changing tackles on defense. Swing the Wii Remote in any direction and watch as your defender targets in on the ball carrier and lays down a bone-jarring hit
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Release Date
- Aug 12, 2008
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Electronic Arts Inc