Please enter your date of birth
Just like the title says, Bigger and Boulder cranks up the surrealism and gameplay to be, well... BIGGER AND BOULDER. With an emphasis on the chaotic new 2-vs-2 multiplayer, new time periods, and improved graphics, physics, and destructibility powered by Unreal Engine 4, players will need to be ready for some intense rocking and rolling.
Rock of Ages II: Bigger and Boulder features:
- ACE Team’s Trademark Quirkiness - The Monty Python-esque humor is turned up to 11, as players literally rock and roll through the ages. Humorous animated vignettes will also make a return in full force, so famous historical figures beware!
- An Emphasis on Multiplayer - A little friendly competition never hurt anyone, so that’s why ACE Team decided to improve the multiplayer feature of the game. Play with up to four players online in a 2v2 match to the death with the ability to customize banners and colors for your “units.” Oh, and did we mention that opposing tracks can now intersect each other?
- A Positively Absurd Art Style - Just like in the original game, ACE Team has created various levels inspired by the greatest art periods in history. Players will gaze upon exquisite art from the Egyptians, Late Gothic and Early Renaissance era, Surrealist movement, as they carve a path of destruction with their rolling rocks of doom!
- Improved Physics and Destructible Environments - With upgraded physics and even more things to be cracked, crushed, flattened, and slammed, rolling various rocks down a hill has never been a more pleasant experience!
- Utter Chaos - With the addition of brand new defensive units and unique boulders with special traits, chaos reigns supreme so be sure not to take each turn for granite.
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
© 2019 Ace Team. © SEGA. Licensed to and published by Sega of America, Inc.
The Binding of Isaac Pack
Released May 14, 2019DLC details
Only available for a limited time!
Isaac’s fear of his maniacal mother has forced him into musty basements, fetid caves, gloomy depths and worse. Now, everyone’s favorite crying child finds himself smack dab in the middle of the RoA battlefield with The Binding of Isaac Pack! This pack includes an Isaac boulder, 3 in-game avatars (featuring Isaac, Blue Baby and Azazel) and 3 new army banners to adorn your battlefield and units.
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.