Jump between planets, fight weird creatures, and save the galaxy alone or with a friend!
"It is very accessible, vibrant, and great for gamers of all skill sets." - nintendoenthusiast.com review 9/10
The action combines familiar arcade shooting gameplay with a unique possibility to switch gravity. Colorful graphics appeal to both younger and adult players while first-class music by Simon Viklund makes the adventure feel even more epic.
- great for the whole family
- solo and multiplayer
- 12 unique planetary systems
- large variety of weapons and enemies
- explosive art style and graphics
- epic music composed by Simon Viklund
- easy-to-learn yet challenging gameplay
- 2 difficulty settings: normal and hard
- Release date:
- September 15, 2017
- up to 2 players
- Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Game file size:
- 740 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Robonauts is a trademark of QubicGames S.A.. ©2017 QubicGames S.A.