Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- Rhythm-driven Gameplay: Move with the music to overcome even the most difficult hazards, like laser beams or insane camera angles trying to explode both your balls and your brain.
- Dynamic Music and SFX: The dynamic music by Emmy-nominated composer Nicholas Singer is tailored to the rhythm and style of each level, with sound effects adjusting to the level's music. Without it, you'd fail even harder.
- Epic Storyline: Not included. Instead, be guided by floor texts that make fun of you when you fail and drop awful puns even if you unexpectedly don't.
- Scavenger Hunt: Discover secret areas that lead to other secret areas which in turn lead to other secret areas. You get the idea, and maybe even the rainbow that awaits you at the end of the treasure. Probably you'll just google it though.
- Speedrolling: Replay levels in Rush mode as fast as you can and prove that you are a good person by beating other players' highscores.
- Style your Balls: Be rewarded with awesome bonus contents like tasty new colors and trail effects for your balls.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 02, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action, Simulation, Platformer
- tinyBuild Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© tinyBuild, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Torched Hill™
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.